These forms are used to document the existence of roof, wall and opening-protection mitigation features. Your documentation may be declared invalid if the appropriate professional does not perform an inspection and/or the professional’s license is not active or cannot be verified. Underwriters review all mitigation forms and other supporting documents to verify:
- The accuracy of information provided on the form
- That the inspection provides the information necessary to validate eligibility for premium credits
- That the appropriate professional completed the inspection
Uniform Mitigation Verification Inspection Form (OIR-B1-1802)
This form is used for the following personal residential risks:
- Single-family dwellings
- 1-4 unit residential dwellings, including apartments and condominiums.
- Residential buildings up to 3 stories, including 5 or more unit apartments and condominiums
Building Type II And III Mitigation Verification (MIT-BT II & III)
This form is used for the following residential properties:
- Residential units located in buildings with more than 3 stories (including apartments and condominiums)
- Commercial residential buildings with more than 3 stories
If you need any more information about a Wind Mitigation inspection, we welcome the opportunity to help. Scheduling is very flexible for your convenience. Email us for an appointment: email@example.com or Call us @ (941)232-0393.